Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil
I love my essential oils! I can`t tell you how many times over the last few months they have rescued me and my family from one issue to another. The last adventure was a serious earache thanks to strong winter wind. Melaleuca essential oil to the rescue!
In Aromatherapy, Tea Tree essential oil (Melaleuca) is one of the most popular essential oils for a good reason. Native to Australia, it is commonly cultivated around the world of a large variety of uses. It has a woody green medicinal aroma. It is a wonderful addition to natural home-made cleaning sprays, it also clears and refreshes musty areas.
Melaleuca Oil is also fabulous for helping to clear teenage blemishes and other skin problems.
Melaleuca Essential Oil also known as Tea tree oil, is an essential oil with a fresh camphor smell, made out of the leaves of the Tea Tree. In addition, it is a great remedy for treating dandruff, lice, herpes, acne, insect bites, scabies. This essential oil also has powerful anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Oil Usage and Benefits:
- Apply 1-2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil to calm occasional skin irritations.
- Add 1-2 drops to citrus drinks, water or take internally in veggie caps for a good immune system support
- Add 1-2 drops to your favorite facial cleanser for a perfect skin cleaning.
- Apply 1-2 drops of Melaleuca (dilute with Carrier Oil) to your skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering for a healthy nail looking.
Melaleuca is well known for its purifying properties, both for skin and nails.
- Top essential oil to address acne.
- Used in homeopathic remedies, natural cleaning formulas and beauty products
- Cleaning and rejuvenating effect on the skin also.
Usage for Melaleuca Essential Oil:
- Diffuse to relieve asthma or other breathing conditions
- Apply topically as antiseptic to small cuts
- Apply topically to relieve earache
- Also, Diffuse to combat offensive odors in the home.
Also, Aboriginal people used several species of Melaleuca to make rafts, as roofing for shelter, bandages and food preparation.
To conclude, Tea Tree Oil is one of the most widely used and extensively researched essential oils, making it a must-have for every home. Therefore, thanks to its cleansing and refreshing scent, Melaleuca oil is good for everything, from skin care solutions to home cleansing. Surprise yourself including this remarkable essential oil to your daily routine.