Soulmate Oracle (eBook)
The Soulmate Oracle eBook is focusing on the struggles of finding our Twin Flames, and the steps to follow in order to encounter it in real life.
You will also learn how to start accepting yourself, in order to love yourself. The latter, is one of the major prerequisites in finding your Twin Flame soul.
The studies say that our odd of finding our true Soulmate is 1:562. And that 70% of the world’s population hasn’t found it.
A soulmate is someone who is attracted to your soul or your true spiritual essence.
Soulmate relationships are harmonious and deeply nourishing on a spiritual level. Your soulmate will be attracted to your radiant essence and passionate commitment to your soul purpose.
Before you were born, your souls agreed to work and play together in service to a higher spiritual intention.
Why walk alone when you can have a spiritual guide to walk with you?
How would you like to meet your Soulmate?
What if you could discover if the person next to you is your Twin Flame!
Imagine waking up tomorrow morning with a deep feeling of satisfaction and happiness knowing you chose the right person by your side!
Learn exactly whom you are sitting next to, understand if it is your true Soulmate. If you are in a relationship, learn to deeply analyze it from an emotional and vibrational perspective.
Understand if you are in the right place, or you still need to search for your true unconditional love. It may be next to you, or around the corner. Recognize it!
What our eBook teaches you
– Understanding your current relationship;
– Learn the secrets behind attracting your True Soulmate
– How to Recognize your Twin Flame Soul once it shows up;
– Become capable of a mature and responsible romantic relationship;
– Ultimately, How to FIND YOUR TWIN FLAME, your energetic match.
Soulmate Oracle eBook package contains:
- .PDF file, for easy consumption on any modern smartphone, tables and laptop or desktop;
- .EPUB, for compatibility with any modern e-reader;
- .MOBI, for compatibility with Amazon Kindle;